Cycle the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 for MACS!
Sunday 30 July 2017
“A great charity with wonderful people behind it” – John
“A not to be missed experience” – Jo
2016 saw over 60 MACS cyclists cross the finish line at RideLondon.
2017 promises to be even bigger & we want you to be part of it!
**100% of our surveyed cyclists would recommend MACS to a friend **
If you got a place through the ballot, you can still join the team and help raise awareness of MACS on Sunday 30th July 2017. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, we will be delighted to welcome you on to Team MACS.
Cycling for MACS is a great experience as some of our previous cyclists can testify!
"100 miles is a long distance but that this can be made to feel less of a challenge by joining a charity who can both set you a realistic pledge goal & provide continuous support on your journey … doing it for a meaningful cause that gives help to children born without eyesight or with limited vision can only make you feel stronger on the saddle & happier inside. Team MACS did it for me & they can do it for you!” Martin
Join Team MACS and you will get
- · a downloadable fundraising pack
- a supporters pack for your friends and family
- fundraising & supporter tools such as t-shirts, posters, collection tins and other items
- access to a very active Facebook page for Team MACS cyclists
- a weekly email in the run up to the event containing training, nutrition, and sports science tips
- support along the route by an exuberant team of cheerers!
“The best experience you will get on a bike ever, surrounded by like-minded people having a blast on their bicycles...”